The highlight of this annual event are the decorated trees, decorations and ornaments donated by people and organizations to be used in the Silent Auction for OLSHACS.
- SANTA CLAUS will be visiting on Friday December 4th from 6-7 pm and again on Saturday December 5th from 1-2 pm.
- Cupcake Walks will take place both days, as well as raffles for awesome prizes.
- Local school groups will provide entertainment with singing and dancing.
- Browse through a room full of Nativity Sets and purchase some of the Holiday Baked Goods for sale.
- Fun for the whole family!
Those that decorate their own tree need to bring them to the Old Logandale School on Thursday Dec. 3. Those that want to volunteer to help with the festival can contact Robin Maughan, Rebecca Muhlestein, or Rhonda Pulsipher.
A tree decorating service is also being offered this year for those that want to donate a tree but don’t want to decorate it themselves,
Donations are tax deductible.
For more information, 702-398-7272