This annual event is a community wide celebration featuring fun activities throughout the valley.
Community Wide Yard Sale
This is the 11th annual Community Wide Yard Sale that includes locations throughout the entire valley. Click here for more information.
Street Fair will take place at 289 South Moapa Valley Blvd at Fire Canyon Gifts (formerly Wild Horse Gallery). Buffalo Soldiers, Vendors, Food and more.
Art Show and Sale:
The Moapa Valley Art Guild will be holding a Spring Art Show and Sale, Friday and Saturday at OLSHACS, click here for more information.
Senior Center Breakfast-Bake Sale
: Have breakfast before you go out yard sale buying! The Senior Center will be serving Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy for $5 from 7 AM to 10 AM on Saturday at the Center. We will also be having a bake sale. All proceeds will be going toward the Thrift Store Roof Repairs Fund. Senior Center is located at 325 Cooper St in Overton, on the corner of Jones (near Maverik)
- To reserve a booth for Moapa Valley Days, please download the application here and return following the instructions on the application, or fill out an application online.
- The Moapa Valley Days Street Fair will be held in the parking lot of Fire Canyon Gifts (formerlly Wild Horse Gallery) located at 289 Moapa Valley Blvd. Ste. 1&2, Overton, Nv 89040.
- Booths are approx. 10 feet by 10 feet and are $30.00 per booth. Vendors are expected to provide their own power or generator, water, shade tent or pop-up, tables and chairs
- Applications must be in our possession by March 12th, 2016 in order to be considered for a booth.
- For any additional questions please contact Marjie Holland (702) 232-0517 or Mary Kaye Washburn (702) 347-7158. You may also check our FACEBOOK page Moapa Valley Revitalization Project or PlayInOurDirt.com for the most current information about the Street Fair.
- Setup begins at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 19th and vehicles must be unloaded and removed from the lot by 8:30 a.m. Street Fair Opens at 9:00 a.m.